The 12 sleeper more commonly known as Casa Baleia is the main double story house consisting of six double bedrooms (two en-suite), the other four bedrooms share two separate bathrooms. All bathrooms are fitted with toilet, basin and shower. One bathroom contains a bath and a shower.
Each bedroom is fitted with a fan to assist with those warm Mozambique evenings!
Panoramic views from the house reach as far as Whaleshark point and Tofino beach.
The spacious layout includes a large open-plan kitchen and dining room. The large living area opens out onto a generous wrap-around balcony offering 180 degree sea views.
As a self catering property, Casa Baleia is fitted accordingly with everything you’ll need including fridge, freezer and gas stove etc. Your wonderful hosts Eddie and Nadia will always be on hand to make your stay at Casa Malcampo a memorable one.
- Fully equipped kitchens and outside braai areas.
- Linen and bath towels provided (no beach towels)
- Each bed has a mosquito net.
- Serviced on a daily basis and personal laundry can be done at an additional cost.
- Quad bikes can be rented on arrival, no pre booking is necessary.
- Can arrange for collections and drop off’s at Inhambane Airport.
Other Accommodation Options
Houses At The Lake